Year 3 Primary Teacher Job at GSL Education in Salford
Year 3 Teacher
Temp to Permanent
Are you a qualified primary teacher with good knowledge of the National Curriculum?
Should you be looking for Permanent/ Long term teacher role immediately, then GSL Education can help!
GSL Education is currently recruiting enthusiastic, hardworking and inspiring Year 3 teachers who are seeking new teaching opportunities in Salford and surrounding areas. The ideal teacher must be creative, dedicated and keen to work in a school that prides itself on creating independent learners. This Year 3 Class Teacher role is based on a full-time position Monday to Friday for the next academic year starting September 2021.
The role: Planning & teaching well-structured lessons in accordance with the national curriculum. Ensuring effective teaching of whole classes, groups and individuals, establishing high expectations of behaviour and attainment, so that teaching objectives are met. You will be responsible for promoting a love of learning, motivation and inspiring the children through your lessons. Duties include modelling positive behaviour, attitude & values expected of pupils. Adapting and differentiating teaching to meet the needs of all pupil groups e.g. SEND, EAL, HA.
As a Year 3 Teacher, you will be using a variety of teaching and learning styles to keep all pupils engaged and to give every child the opportunity to reach their potential.
This opportunity is perfect for a Year 3 Class teacher who:
- has a proven track record of teaching in Year 3
- Is highly driven, altruistic and has an interpersonal and empathetic approach to teaching
- has QTS or relevant qualifications
- Is looking to join a successful school that is highly resourceful and takes pride in delivering high-quality learning for all its pupils
- wants to join a school that provides excellent CPD and training opportunities
- Is keen to join a school where there is a highly supportive, welcoming and friendly leadership and teaching team!
What the school have to offer:
- Support and coaching from an experienced senior leadership team
- Frequent teacher to senior leadership meetings
- Future career progression
- Adequate PPA time
Interviews and trials are taking place right now, with a view to commencing the role immediately.
To apply for the role please send your CV to email@example.com or call on 0161 537 6500 for more details.
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All our roles are subject to the relevant checks and procedures
Company: GSL Education
Company Location: Salford