XRF Technician Job at ALS Minerals in Loughrea, County Galway
We are currently seeking applications for an XRF Technician to join our team. The successful candidate will be trained our day shift then may need to rotate between days and evenings.
Qualification & Training: Degree in science related discipline.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Complete all required records as per ISO17025, INAB requirements and the laboratory’s quality management system.
- Evaluate quality control data & implement quality improvements as directed by the Quality Manager.
- Maintain and record equipment faults.
- Carry out routine equipment maintenance of XRF instrumentation.
- Evaluate the performance of the instrumentation, the quality of the data & investigate any anomalies.
- Support XRF staff to carry out XRF analysis.
- Process XRF data in GEMS to final stage.
- Assist in the investigation of irregularities within the XRF process including continuous improvement and handling client complaints.
Initial 12 month contract but will be extended if candidate performs well in the role.
Reference ID: XRF Technician
Contract length: 12 months
Application deadline: 12/12/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Company: ALS Minerals
Company Location: Loughrea, County Galway