Work Placement – Business Development and Marketing Job at Drop Studio in Birmingham
Business Development and Marketing – Work Experience
Are you a self-motivated individual who takes personal responsibility and accountability for the provision of their actions? Do you have strengths in problem-solving and confident in innovating? Are you looking for a new challenge and wanting to gain experience to further develop your skills and career?
If so, don’t hesitate to apply today!
Drop Studio is seeking, a highly-motivated individual who is looking for Work Experience, helping assist our growing Business Development and Marketing team. Ideally, the candidate will have prior experience and acknowledgement on business development or marketing, to ensure their initial skills can be utilized.
We are a dynamic creative studio with unparalleled experience in crowdfunding, with our main services including film, marketing and advertising.
The aim of this Work Experience is to teach the successful candidate about the inner workings of a Creative Agency, potentially resulting in them moving into a full-time position.
You will be expected to work closely with the Business Development team and Founding member of the company, demonstrating your skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our success and goals on a daily basis.
You will be part of the team’s daily engagements, where you will learn, experience and contribute to the agency’s growth.
- Assist the Business Development department Quality checking leads
- Updating the Agency’s CRM database with correct information
- Contacting potential clients and creating brand awareness
- Liaising with clients at a senior level on a day-to-day basis
- Strategically and using initiative to generate new accounts
- Completing tasks to a specific schedule
- Using your skills to push clients and the agency, creatively and strategically
- Previous experience within business development and lead generation is required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required
- Proven track record in managing their own workload efficiently is required
- Proven track record in succeeding Target’s / KPI’s is a strong positive
- Proven experience in professional-client relationship management
- The ability to build effective relationships over the phone and email
- The ability to be proactive, resilient & tenacity to keep going until you’ve achieved your goals
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Keen attention to detail and a high level of business acumen and commercial awareness
We will offer you:
- Full in-house training and support, the data and technology to enable you to fulfil the role to the best of your potential
- Note: This is a Voluntary position.
- Drop Studio will cover travel and food expenses.
- Duration: The Work Experience is assumed to 4 weeks; however dependant on the progression, this may be open to expansion or full-time employment
- Working hours: Monday to Friday | 09:00 t0 17:30 | excluding Bank Holidays
- Location: Central Birmingham office
If you would like to be apart of our success, working within a fast-paced, growing agency – then don’t hesitate to apply today! Don’t forget to include your Covering Letter on why you’re the ideal candidate!
NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications – only successful applications invited to the interview stage will be contacted.
Closing date: 10th November 2019
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Volunteer
- Business Development: 1 year (Required)
- Birmingham, West Midlands (Required)
Company: Drop Studio
Company Location: Birmingham
Job Category: Marketing