WordPress Developer Job at Ascot Group in Weston-super-Mare
The Ascot Group is a fast-paced marketing, media and tech group based in Worle, next to J21 of the M5 motorway and Worle train station.
We’ve built our company from a one-person start-up into an eclectic mix of techies, creatives, developers and digital marketers.
Our customers love the websites and e-commerce sites we build for them and as a result we are expanding our team, recruiting an experienced WordPress Developer who wants to join a team of talented people who love tech, love pizza and love to learn from each other.
You will be an experienced, passionate WordPress Web Developer able to work at pace while also taking real pride in the work you do.
Summary of skills and experience
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of WordPress, WooCommerce and PHP development
- Experienced in HTML and CSS technologies.
- An understanding of the principles of UX design, usability/accessibility and Conversion Rate Optimisation.
- Ability to plan, design and deliver conceptual designs and wireframe mock-ups.
- Experience and ability to utilise Adobe Creative Suite applications such as Adobe XD, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- A keen eye for detail, interactivity and animation.
- Ability and willingness to keep up to date with the latest trends and techniques.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm (4pm finish on Fridays)
- Attractive salary depending on experience
- 31 days holiday rising to 36 days (incl bank holidays
- Pension Plan
- Free on-site parking and adjacent to train station
- Regular social events and activities
- Opportunity to develop in a fast-growing group
- Fantastic team of people and supportive management
- A financially stable and secure company
Strictly no agencies
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,359.00-£45,859.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- WordPress: 1 year (Preferred)
- Weston-super-Mare BS22 6WA (Preferred)
Company: Ascot Group
Company Location: Weston-super-Mare