Web Developer Job at Harleys Global Limited in Clevedon
Harleys is looking for a web developer to join our expanding digital team, someone who can get stuck into a diverse range of projects and work closely with our in-house team of writers, designers and strategists.
An exciting aspect of this role is the variety of projects you could have the opportunity to work on including CMS websites, single-page-applications, HTML5 apps or web-based 3D experiences. We’ll support your skills development by providing you with the latest hardware, software and training. If you have an interest in expanding your skills into other areas such as UX, video, 2D/3D animation or even VR development then this would be welcomed and nurtured as part of your progression.
Here at Harleys the pace is fast, the client names are big and every day is different. We believe that collaboration and opinions enrich our work and therefore form the cornerstone of our project process. If this sounds exciting then we’d like to talk to you. It could be that you already have a CV packed with experience or maybe you’re looking for that break-through golden opportunity, either way Harleys is expanding and so we’re on the lookout for talented people to be part of that growth.
We believe in a friendly and supportive work culture. We work hard and play hard, and beyond the creative buzz of the office there is a chance to let your hair down at our monthly socials (when we’re allowed to again!).
Skills we’re looking for:
· Experience using a javasript framework, preferably Vue.js
· WordPress – building themes and plugins
· Experience in responsive design and mobile web development
· Understanding of usability, web accessibility and cross-browser/platform issues
· Strong verbal and written communication ability
· Able to manage time and multiple projects effectively, both individually and as part of a team
· Competitive salary and holiday package
· A fun and stimulating working environment to learn new skills, develop and further your career
· The chance to collaborate with creatives in all areas
· Regular socials
· Breakfast club – a chance to share your latest work with the team in a relaxed setting
· Team days out
· Free onsite parking
· Bristol design community memberships
· Employee retail discounts and perks
Please send your application, as well as an online portfolio showing your commercial or personal projects to the HR Manager
Please detail your salary expectations and indicate if you are able to commute to our Clevedon location.
Reference ID: WD_21
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £0.00 per year
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Company: Harleys Global Limited
Company Location: Clevedon