Web Designer Job at The Whole Caboodle in Harrogate
Working with an impressive, and ever expanding client base, you will be passionate about creating and implementing online presences and marketing communications that help set our clients apart from the crowd and drives sales.
Due to our rapid growth we are looking for a talented Web Designer / Developer to join our creative team where you can develop and refine your skills.
About the role:
Reporting to the Head of Digital Design, you will be working as part of a team to build a variety of projects for clients, from full website builds through to updates and amends to existing projects. This a great role for someone more focused on the UX side of web design than coding.
· Design and development of web pages and full websites
· Familiarity with browser testing and debugging and performance optimization
· Developing HTML based designs
· A firm good grasp of SEO / SEM best practices
· Appreciation of UI / UX design
· Strive to keep up to date with the latest web design trends
· Fantastic communication to technical and non-technical people
· Experience of mobile and responsive design a must
· 1-2 years’ of experience working with HTML & CSS
· Confident, positive and friendly
· Solution driven
· A passion for web design
· Hard-working, motivated, and deadline-driven
· Excellent time management and organisational skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience of working in a fast-paced agency environment
· Great attention to detail and solid grasp of the aesthetics of good web design
If you feel you have the above skills and experience and are looking for a great place to develop your skills, please APPLY now. Applicants must be local to Harrogate area.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Company: The Whole Caboodle
Company Location: Harrogate