Warehouse & Trade Counter Sales Apprentice Job at EDA Learning & Development – in Livingston
Posting date: 04 May 2021
Salary: £185.00 to £235.00 per week
Hours: Full time
Closing date: 03 June 2021
Location: West Lothian EH54
Company: EDA Learning & Development
Job type: Apprenticeship
Job reference: West Lothian EH54
The Apprentice will work in a small team within this electrical wholesale branch. After full training given your responsibilities will include:
- Managing stock in and out (to external clients) as well as in store transfers, stock control, picking and packing, recycling and completing the paperwork associated with a busy Warehouse
- Delivering high levels of customer service
- Process customer purchases/orders
- Liaising with other departments
- Customer payments/ dealing with enquiries over the trade counter
- Answering the telephone to customers and suppliers
**PLEASE ADVISE IN YOUR CV IF YOU HOLD A DRIVING LICENCE*** A Driving licence is beneficial but not essential.
We are looking for a bright candidate who wants to progress in this business and start a career.
You will be undertaking a Warehouse Level 2 Qualification during this apprenticeship programme, his will consist of monthly visits with the Training Provider to ensure you complete your Apprenticeship Work for the qualification.
The Apprenticeship should take 18 months to complete.
Hours of work – 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Company: EDA Learning & Development –
Company Location: Livingston