Warehouse Sortation Operatives Job at Nexus Workforce in Nottingham
Order Picking & Warehouse – Temporary
£8.72 to £9.75 per hour
Share this Job
Warehouse Sortation Operatives
Warehouse Operatives – Nottingham – Up to £9.75p/h – No Experience Necessary – Apply Today!
Nexus People are working in conjunction with a leading logistics and distribution business in Nottingham.
This well known parcel distribution company are looking for Warehouse Sortation Operatives to join their busy team, and we have a variety of shifts to offer. You do not need to have any experience to do this job, as full training will be given!
Working as a Warehouse Sortation Operative:
- Working on a Conveyor Belt Line sorting parcels
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Keeping your working area clean and tidy
- Adhering to all site H&S requirements
- Other general warehouse duties
Working Patterns for Warehouse Sortation Operatives:
- We have a variety of shifts available to suit:
- Working days are Monday to Friday
- 40 hours a week
- Choice of Shifts:
- 08:00 – 20:00
- 19:00 – 07:00
- 15:00 – 23:00
Why should you work for Nexus People as a Warehouse Operative?
- Employee of The Month – Prizes to be won!
- This is an on-going opportunity with regular rota’d hours
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Paid holidays (accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- On the job training within the warehouse – no experience necessary!
- Onsite canteen & access to microwaves/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking/bicycle racks
- 24 hour support from the Nexus team
If you are keen to secure a job in time to start earning for Christmas, this could be the role for you! Please click to apply today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you ASAP to progress your application.
Thank you for your interest in working for Nexus People! We look forward to welcoming you on board!
Company: Nexus Workforce
Company Location: Nottingham