Warehouse Operator – Dublin Job at BestDrive – in Dublin, County Dublin
Key Tasks Required:
- Warehouse Operator will be expected to help with the loading and unloading of their Tyres etc
- You will be responsible for picking orders for deliveries
- Responsible for the stock and would be involved in audits
- You will from time to time deliver orders to customers as back up for the drivers
- Some delivery’s involves payment for the deliveries which must be handed into the office immediately on return.
- The delivery drivers will receive on-the-job training covering company products and policies, the preparation of delivery forms and the operation and loading of the vehicle.
Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role
Must have some level of tyre experience
Full Clean Driving Licence essential
The candidate must have initiative and be neat and tidy, well-spoken, courteous and work well with little supervision
The position requires good eyesight, hearing and good physical condition.
Must have excellent Customer Service Skills
- The successful applicant must be prepared to work early two days a week to take in deliveries and be flexible with their working times.
- No weekend work is expected.
Rewards and Conditions:
Basic salary – Neg
Some Training will be provided with an Experienced Driver
20 days annual leave
Company: BestDrive –
Company Location: Dublin, County Dublin