Warden Call Engineer Job at Delta Communications (IS) Ltd in Stevenage
Delta Communications is a specialist provider of warden call systems and telecare solutions.
We provide a range of services to our clients.
Systems design, installation and project management for new build and upgrades
A range of service options including preventative and reactive maintenance.
Small Works services including adaptations and extensions of existing systems
What sets Delta Communications apart is our attitude to customer service. “Your care. Our Commitment” is our strapline and reflects our values.
An excellent and rare opportunity has arisen within our company for Warden call Engineers. The position is located in South East and surrounding areas. Although extensive travel is required. We are looking to employ up to 2 new Engineers.
The position is either Permanent or Temporary.
Benefits include: 28 days holiday (including BH)
Company Pension Scheme
Training opportunities and Career development
Company Van + Tools
Company Uniform and PPE
Free Eye test
You will be required to work 40 hours per week. The role will involve Overtime and On Call.
Work will involve Installations, Maintenance & Servicing of Warden call systems, Door entry & Access Control Systems.
You will need to be good at running cables and trunking. Good at fault finding and problem solving, working in Residential and Communal properties of our Clients, all this to the highest standard required by our Company. You need to be self-motivated, self-sufficient and have pride in your work.
Essential Skills & Experience:
· Experienced installing and Maintaining Warden Call/ Nurse Call/ Door Entry/ Access Control Systems – Tynetec and Tunstall, Neon, KMS & PAC – Essential
· Electrical qualification – Highly desired
· Clean DBS Check – Delta will organise
· Ability to maintain and run a van and manage stock.
· Ability to work at heights, in confined spaces – lofts and outside – Essential
· Can do / will do attitude, and flexible.
· Capable of working on his/hers own initiative and good at problem solving.
· Excellent Customer Service
Advantegous (but not necessary) – previous experience and Training with Comelit, Paxton, Entrotech, BPT, Intratone.
Industry: Warden Call. Low and ultra low voltage systems. Door Access and Security systems.
Salary: Experienced / qualified candidates starting salary of £25k but this could range up to £30k. Regular salary reviews depending on performance.
Reference ID: DEL-003
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £25,000.00 per year
- Company car
- Company pension
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Warden call/Security systems: 1 year (Required)
Company: Delta Communications (IS) Ltd
Company Location: Stevenage