Vehicle Image Engineer Job at S&G Response – in Wilmslow
Do you have vehicle image engineering experience and knowledge of automotive estimating systems? Are you keen to progress your career with a growing and forward thinking organisation? Do you want flexibility around your work location? We want to talk to you.
We are looking for another experienced Vehicle Image Engineer to expand our team. This is a desktop and you will either be office based or with the option to be home based after some initial training. This role involves dealing with repairers using the chosen platform of estimate generation along with a manual process to carry out cost effective and accurate repair methods on behalf of our partners.
- To manage work volumes and task control on all cases sat within your remit.
- Provide costs savings to our portfolio of clients.
- Provide technical support where required within the business.
- Ensure authorised repairs are complaint and in line with repair guidelines.
- Provide feedback to the network division on none compliant repairers with supporting evidence.
- To update internal systems for claims progression and operational understanding.
- Be able to prioritise workloads and professionally deal with both telephone and email queries from staff and clients, within reasonable time limits.
- To work within agreed SLA terms and meet departmental KPI’s
Skills and Experience
- Proven experiencing of working closely with repairer.
- Competent in automotive estimate systems.
- Knowledge and experience of the commercial vehicle accident repair sector.
- Experience of resolving complex customer / repairer problems / issues / complaints.
- Able to understand and interpret client requirements.
- Strong negotiating skills for rate agreement and delivery.
- Ability to prioritise and plan in response to customer/business drivers.
- Advanced computer literacy skills.
- Experience of Commercial vehicles will be helpful along with exposure to an insurance or claims operating environment.
For over a decade, S&G Response has been helping customers to get back on the road as quickly as possible following an accident. As an established and trusted provider of end-to-end motor claims solutions we pride ourselves on the delivery of a nationwide repair capability and innovative product suite.
We successfully manage work for all vehicle types for clients across the broker, insurer, commercial fleet, intermediary and vehicle manufacturing sectors.
Our Board and Management team are focused on delivering growth in the long-term by continually investing in our people, culture and infrastructure. We have an established clear purpose and vision to strategically deliver growth ambitions in the next 3 years.
For further details see https://www.sandgresponse.co.uk/careers/
Reference ID: VIE21
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £26,000.00 per year
- Bike to work scheme
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Wellness programmes
- Work from home
COVID-19 Policy and Procedures
- motor engineering: 2 years (required)
- automotive estimate systems: 1 year (preferred)
Company: S&G Response –
Company Location: Wilmslow