Upper Key Stage 2 Class Teacher Job at Furness Primary School (Part of Excellence in Education MAT) in London NW10
Furness Primary School is a happy, thriving and “GOOD” (Ofsted rated) primary school, looking to start the journey to becoming an “OUTSTANDING” school. We inspire our children to aim high and succeed, equipping them with the necessary skills and knowledge for the future.
We require a qualified, committed, creative and enthusiastic teacher to work in Upper KS2 to help nurture and motivate our pupils and accelerate their learning, inspiring them to succeed.
- Must have a passion for education.
- Must have strong and effective classroom management skills.
- Must possess the ability to work as part of a team, with a flexible attitude and a calm, organised work ethic.
- Must have experience and understanding of organising, promoting and evaluating the children’s learning.
- Must be able to deliver well planned, well considered and motivational lessons, with experience of motivating and managing young children effectively.
- Must possess strong communication skills, appropriate to communicating effectively with staff, parents and children.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 to £40,000.00 /year
- Teaching: 1 year (Required)
- QTS (Required)
- NQT (Required)
Company: Furness Primary School (Part of Excellence in Education MAT)
Company Location: London NW10