Tutor Manager Job at Fedcap Employment Ltd in Leicester
WHP_JETS is an expansion to the existing Work and Health Programme, which provides tailored employment support services to individuals. This role will ensure a targeted employment scheme is available to those individuals who have recently been made unemployed as a result of the devastating impact of Covid-19. The scheme will address the barriers to gaining alternative employment with tailored support to enable individuals to achieve and sustain new employment.
The role of the Tutor Manager is to remotely manage the day to day performance of a team of employment facilitators who digitally deliver high impact, engaging and interactive employment skills to a group of customers. You will be required to coach and support your remote team to be self-managing with a strong focus on diary management to enable delivery of a number of interventions per day/week. You will support them to manage and facilitate participants individually tailored journey into realistic sustainable employment via action planning techniques.
You will lead, and drive the team to high achievement of all performance and quality targets and ensure the service meets the needs of the participating individuals. Be an exemplar leader applying a range of management skills to optimise positive impact to the participants of the scheme. Use management information to identify opportunities to improve a range of performance and quality metrics, using excellent communication skills to then engage colleagues/teams with potential changes to approach/process
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILTIES / KEY RESULT AREAS
- Meet, and strive to exceed, personal performance targets (Key Performance Indicators)
- Lead, inspire, motivate and coach a team of facilitators to achieve the team and individual targets
- Drive a high-performance culture in line with Fedcap’s vision and values.
- Facilitate high frequency engagement activities with the team you are leading, via daily huddle calls, weekly reviews, monthly team meetings and monthly reviews.
- Deliver a positive experience to all customers participating in the scheme, ensuring they positively engage with the service.
- Ensure the scheme has a range of demand led workshops to meet the needs of the customer
- Ensure the Customer Service Standards required for the scheme are achieved by the team you are leading, take correct actions to address any under-performance.
- Be competent and confident to engage with your team via a range of innovative ways, including use of modern digital technologies.
- Adopt a continuous improvement mindset to all team activities, thus enhancing the service to our customers
- Plan, deliver and review OTLA with the team and manage the contract QIP.
- To review current training materials and ensure all materials are fit for purpose for Digital Employability Workshops
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop our delivery offer and schemes of work.
- Fully comply with company policies including those for personal data security, safeguarding and health & safety.
- Promote the organisation’s values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics, integrity, corporate social responsibility, equal opportunities and diversity as referenced in company policies and standards.
- Responsibility to act on any issues of concern in relation to Safeguarding Adults and Children. This requires adhering to, and acting on, Fedcap’s policies and procedures.
- Uphold and comply with GDPR and confidentiality standards
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
· Experience of managing a remote based team
· Strong organisational skills and diary management experience
· Experience of working in a fast-paced customer focused, target driven environment
· Previous leadership/management experience with the ability to coach and develop a team within a results driven remote environment.
· Fully IT literate in using a range of Microsoft Office programmes to include 365 products and modern digital technologies, i.e. Microsoft Teams, Zoom and Skype for Business
· Experience of delivering services to meet contractual and quality standards, including OfSTED CIF.
· Experience of developing training materials/curriculum
· A suitable home working environment with the willingness to travel where necessary
· Experience of/ability to understand key financial drivers from the P&L
Internal: Performance Managers, Employment Facilitators, Internal service providers
External: Customers, Key stakeholders, other external bodies (e.g. Local Authority) Employers
Reference ID: TM1/EMJETS
Application Deadline: 25/11/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £0.00 per year
- managing tutors: 2 years (Preferred)
Company: Fedcap Employment Ltd
Company Location: Leicester