Tutor Job at Randstad in England
Are you a qualified teacher who would be interested in tutoring?
Can you spark an interest in learning again with children?
Can you make learning relatable and interesting?
Then get in contact today!
Randstad Education are an approved partner of the National Tutoring Programme funded to help children in schools who learning may have fallen behind due to the gap in learning. I am currently working with a large number of schools in Hatfield who are looking for qualified teachers to deliver tutoring on a 1-1 or 1-3 basis.
- Teaching either 1:1 / 1:2 or 1:3 basis
- Online or in person depending on lockdown restrictions
- Provide intensive catch-up support to pupils
- QTS or equivalent qualification
- Experience teaching/tutoring
- Good level of knowledge in key subject areas
- Extremely competitive rates of pay
- Local work
- A dedicated consultant
- £300 worth of Love2Shop vouchers if you refer a friend to us.
f this is what you are looking for then contact us today. Call Cara on 01582 811 878 or send your CV to [email protected] to book your local registration.
Successful applications are subject to enhanced DBS and reference checks. Randstad Education is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
Company Location: England