Treasurer Job at TPP Recruitment in Tyne and Wear
Caring Hands Charity offer services for older people based on prevention and independence. We have developed services by listening and responding to our client group, our overarching aim is “to support the independence and quality of life of older and disabled people, with support from our skilled team of volunteers.” Our geographical area of cover is primarily, the East End of Newcastle Upon Tyne with several services offered city side.
We are seeking a Volunteer Treasurer to join our small team at Caring Hands Charity. As our Volunteer Treasurer, you will help us succeed financially and achieve our goals.
What else will you be doing?
- Guiding and advising on annual budget and financial operations
- Contributing to the overall strategy by advising on financial implications of strategic plans
- Organising financial resources and reserves
Essential skills you’ll need:
- Professional accounting, finance or similar qualification
- Good understanding of financial management and reporting
- Experience in establishing or setting out strategic goals in a business setting
Skills you’ll gain:
- Stronger analysis and monitoring skills
- Specialised finance skills for the non-profit sector
- Knowledge of non-profit governance and structure
If you think you’d be a good addition to our team, please apply by sending us your CV and a covering letter to detailing why you are interested in working with us.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Company: TPP Recruitment
Company Location: Tyne and Wear