Trainee Sales Executive Job at Lilium – in Southampton
We have an exciting opportunity for five Trainee Sales Executives to join our rapidly growing business.
Job Role: Trainee Sales Executive / Trainee Telesales Executive
- We are excited to be hiring five new Trainee Telesales Executives to join our established recruitment business. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing company and to build a long term career in sales / business development – no prior experience necessary, just a hard-working and can-do attitude.
- You will have fantastic earning potential here with us, made up of an annual salary, monthly commission and bonuses.
Location: Whiteley (Fareham), PO15 7FP
- New office with excellent local amenities and bus / train service.
Position: 6-month contract, with the possibility to be extended into a permanent position.
Hours: 25 hours per week, Mon to Fri, 9.30am to 3pm with a 30 minute lunch break.
Salary: Up to £8.91 /hour + commission + bonuses + benefits
Commission and Bonuses: On target earnings of £200 – £500 /month, on top of annual salary. These commission and bonuses are uncapped, meaning you can earn much more based on performance.
Lilium Direct’s clever job advertising platform helps companies to fill their vacancies by advertising on hundreds of job boards simultaneously and performing in depth CV searches of the UKs best job board databases.
- Sourcing new clients and developing new business opportunities.
- Contacting prospective clients and speaking with decision makers.
- Scheduling online demonstrations with new prospects.
- Building a strong, in-depth product knowledge.
- Working towards personal and team sales targets.
- Developing general business and sales skills with internal and external training.
Qualities and Experience:
- Hungry to succeed and develop a career within sales.
- Passion for establishing a long-term career and motivated by achieving results.
- Confident and professional telephone manner and ability to build rapport.
- Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Must be a positive individual, with the tenacity and target-driven attitude of a successful sales person.
- Full on the job training.
- 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays, increasing by 1 day per years’ service to a maximum of 25 days.
- Pension contributions.
- Team-building exercises.
- Genuine opportunity to progress with the company.
To express your interest in our vacancy for a Trainee Sales Executive / Trainee Telesales Executive, please click on Apply and submit a copy of your CV for consideration.
The first stage of the process will be a short telephone call, followed by a face to face interview.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £8.91-£13.53 per hour
Company: Lilium –
Company Location: Southampton