Trainee Electrical Engineer Job at Stuart Group Limited – in Shropham
TRAINEE ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION ENGINEER
Due to business growth, we are actively seeking to expand our Generator installation team with the addition of a Trainee Electrical Installation Engineer to be based at Shropham, Norfolk.
The position is full time.
The suitable applicant will be punctual, have a methodical approach and be capable of working to deadlines, often with early starts/late finishes when working on site installations.
Reporting to the Installation Foreman you will be working under full instruction and supervision in order to learn the basic skills, with specific training and support in order to carry out and develop the role as expected.
Below are some examples of typical tasks that the candidate will undertake;
- Assisting in the Installation of cable support and containment systems – Ladder, Tray, Trunking, Conduit etc
- Assisting in the Installation of cable – Routing and fixing on to supports, learning cable termination techniques
- Learning principles of electrical installations to current regulations / standards
- Learning principles of Generator control panel wiring and assisting in practical completion
- Assisting in the installation of fuel pipework – Steel pipe threading techniques
- Introduction to site work and installations on customer premises
On successful completion of a 12-month in-house training period, candidates that show great potential will be offered the opportunity to enrol on to a training scheme in order to obtain recognised trade qualifications.
In return we offer:
20 days annual holiday plus public holidays
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £18,500.00 subject to review following 6 month appraisal
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,500.00 per year
- Company pension
- Private medical insurance
- Profit sharing
Company: Stuart Group Limited –
Company Location: Shropham