Trainee Acoustic Technician – Reading Job at in Berkshire
Due to growth, our client a forward thinking acoustic consultancy is looking to recruit a talented Trainee Acoustic Technician to work in their head office near Reading.
- A levels or BTEC in Mathematics, Sciences or related subjects.
- Quick learner
- Excellent communication skills.
- Driving license
- Keen interest in Acoustics, Noise and Vibration.
- Personable and sociable attitude.
- Site work.
- Noise measurements.
- Data collation.
- Liaising with site contacts.
- Setting up noise measurement instrumentation.
- Maintaining equipment.
- Reporting to senior staff.
- Report writing.
- Data input.
- Excellent starting salary.
- Career progression.
- IOA Diploma funding.
- Flexible and relaxed working environment.
- Friendly team and supportive management structure.
- Company Van
This position is for an exceptional candidate who is new into the acoustics market and is looking to kick start their career. With a relaxed yet pragmatic team supporting you, this opportunity is for someone to join with a fresh pair of eyes and grow with the company.
Interested in this or other roles in Acoustics please do not hesitate to contact Amir Gharaati on (url removed) or call (phone number removed). We have many more vacancies available on our website. Please refer to (url removed). This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.
KEY WORDS – Technician, Trainee, btec, a level, site work, junior, assistant, IOA Diploma, Noise instrumentation, equipment, Environmental, Noise, Vibration, Acoustics, Acoustic consultant, Noise, Sound, Vibration, CADNA-A, Noise monitoring, Noise modelling, IOA, sound reduction index testing, amioa, mioa, ppg24, BB93, ppg24, end 2002/49/ce, bs4142, ISO 17025, reading, south east, berkshire
Company Location: Berkshire