Test Automation Engineer Job at Damco Solutions – in London
Role: Automation Lead
Location: London – UK
Key Responsibilities :
- Provide technology leadership for building/ enhancing test automation capability at organization level
- Play the role of automation champion and lead the automation initiatives across the client organization providing vision and guidance for automation processes and projects
- Possess in-depth knowledge of multiple open source/commercial tools for
- Web/ desktop test automation (QTP/ UFT, Selenium, Test Complete, Coded UI, Ranorex etc.)
- Mobile test automation (Appium, Robotium, CloudMonkey etc.)
- Strong experience with automation frameworks, Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins) and infrastructure for automation
- Ability and proven experience in advising clients on test automation strategy, setting direction for long term automation plan, evaluating multiple solutions, bringing in best practices and RoI evaluation
- Serve as an expert in defining and rolling out standard Automation Frameworks, in line with latest industry trends (Keyword, Hybrid, Robot framework, Script less automation etc.)
- Understand software quality best practices, test strategy and planning, test case development, test case deployment and execution, test data, defect tracking, and test automation.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 7+ years’ experience leading large automation programmes end to end
- Experience in Software Automation including framework design, development and implementation of automated tests, as well as the associated tools, frameworks and infrastructure.
- Expertise on multiple industry standard automation tools such as QTP/ UFT, Selenium, Test Complete, Coded UI, etc. Cross tool experience is a must.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with an aptitude for supervising/directing quality assurance engineers to execute automation programmes
- Exceptional communication skills in written & spoken English
- Well versed with effort estimation techniques for automation engagements
- BE/ B Tech (CS), M Tech (CS), MCA or equivalent degree. Relevant certificates like ISTQB will be an added advantage.
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £300.00-£350.00 per day
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Company: Damco Solutions –
Company Location: London