Telesales Executive Job at Giving World (registered charity) in Leicester
Proactive lead generation to raise awareness of Giving World’s service, securing corporate donations of surplus goods.
· Research target audiences and plan and implement high quality telemarketing and communications to generate and convert leads.
· Use B2B social marketing such as Linkedin to generate and convert leads.
· Develop a database of accounts with new businesses, following up as required to secure corporate donations of surplus goods.
· Maintain an accurate database of all activities and leads, ensuring all leads and follow-ups are current.
· Track leads and conversion rates against agreed targets and the overall strategy.
· Develop solutions in response to analysis of performance and progress.
· Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices.
· Liaise and coordinate activities with Marketing Officer and Projects Director.
· Create promotional material such as brochures, reports, e-newsletter and other literature as required.
Contract length: 6 months
Application Deadline: 24/07/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £19,000.00 per year
- Microsoft and database management systems: 1 year (Required)
- Telesales or lead generation: 1 year (Required)
- A-Level or equivalent (Preferred)
Flexible Working Options Available:
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19
Company: Giving World (registered charity)
Company Location: Leicester