Telemarketing Executive Job at Capita in Sheffield
Working on behalf of our client, you will make outbound calls to warm leads in order to build rapport, answer any queries that the customer may have and confirm the sale before transferring to the client’s internal sales team
Job title: Telemarketing Executive
With a basic salary of £18,525.00 and plenty of incentives & rewards!
Contracted hours: 37.5
Shifts between 10:30am – 19:00pm Monday to Friday, 1 Saturday per month.
Working on behalf of a leading health insurance company, you will complete outbound calls to warm leads. The aim of the call is to build rapport with the customer and give them any guidance and support they may need, before transferring them to the client’s internal sales team.
– Completing outbound calls to B2B and B2C customers.
– Following the script to qualify the customer to transfer a quality lead to the sales team.
– Answering any questions accurately that you have the knowledge to.
– Deliver an excellent and professional customer experience.
– Ensure a smooth and compliant transfer to the sales team.
– Follow the complaints handling process when necessary.
Skills and Knowledge:
– Customer service experience in call centre or retail (essential).
– Experience in a call centre environment (preferred).
– Excellent telephone manner.
– The ability to follow instructions and scripts to meet with compliance requirements.
– Confident and effective communicator.
– Excellent spoken and written English skills.
– Ability to work in a team.
– I.T literate.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary of £18,525.00 per annum,
We also offer incentives and rewards to top performers and dedicated advisors.
- 22 days’ holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks…and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
- Discounted employee package – get to know the amazing product range first-hand!
- Performance incentives – ranging from food & drink to vouchers, the latest tech to amazing holidays
- An incredible discount scheme – shopping, eating out, holidays, travel, cinema & much more
- Smart Casual dress policy
- A comprehensive training programme ran by experiences certified trainers
- Progression – We take pride in progressing and investing in our advisors. If you show the right skills, determination and drive, you can progress within the business and forge a great career
You’ll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You’ll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you’ll do next:
Choose ‘Apply now’ to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means we’ll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita’s offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we’re doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.
, United Kingdom
Time Type: Full time
Contract Type: Permanent
Company Location: Sheffield