Technical Marketing Graduate Engineer Job at BRIDGETEK EUROPE LTD – in Glasgow
To solidify and expand key marketing and application areas of the organization with increased outward focus on increasing strategic relations (OEM and distributors) and activities, including:
- Facilitate and propose new product concepts
- Develop and maintain PRDs (product requirement documents) and generate business case / ROI analyses for new products.
- Formulate key value / product propositions
- Create application notes, system analysis for design-ins, technical presentations at shows, and product training
- Assist in New Product Introductions (NPI) releases
- Engage distributor network to increase FTDI/BRT mindshare and sale-ability
- Develop and execute training modules
- Work with distribution for joint customer meetings ma
- Identify and target key OEMs in each region as dictated by product roadmap/target end segment strategy to form supplier relations and increase revenue mix
- Provide SWOT capability to sales organization when needed for competitive analysis
- Provide inputs on new product pricing strategies for customers
New product ideas, and feedback on new product ideas based upon experience and market feedback.
- Marcom support:
- Create technical support material
- Source technical articles
- Participate in marcom creative brainstorming for branding
- Develop and execute distribution training modules
- Create application notes
- Identify new design-in opportunities and accelerate design wins at key accounts
- Any reasonable task assigned by management and deemed to be within the individuals’ capabilities to ensure smooth running of the business.
- Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate department staff.
Graduate training program to include developing product knowledge and further develop your hardware / software skills and experience.
Knowledge and skill requirements:
- Degree major in EE or equivalent is essential.
- Ability to plan and manage task
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
The following skills would be advantageous:
- Technical Marketing skills and understanding of new product introductions.
- Understanding of Graphic controllers and MCU’s.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Company: BRIDGETEK EUROPE LTD –
Company Location: Glasgow