Technical Account Manager – Customer Support Job at Zenoti in Manchester
What will I be doing?
- From our location in Manchester, UK, you will work with Zenoti customers in support of their daily business operations – focus on transaction-based product support, problem resolution, account management, training, and post-go-live account stabilization.
- Serve as designated point of contact for premium customer accounts and consult with account corporate teams to drive quick and effective resolutions and tailor solutions to enhance customer workflows.
- Liaison directly with support, services, customer success and product teams across the world resolve issues technical issues
- Coordinate issue reviews, product enhancement requests, and other post-go-live activities
- Support customer satisfaction with ultimate diligence. Proactively monitor for systemic issues and communicate effectively with team, management, and customer to resolve.
What skills do I need?
- Experienced in enterprise-level client-facing work
- Strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to become subject matter expert in Zenoti platform and products
- Self-sufficient and organized, with ability to effectively and independently lead efforts to manage complex customer issues and requests and escalations within a cross-functional team
- Strong sense of urgency and ownership for problem resolution.
- Familiarity with APIs, SQL, cloud computing, eCommerce solutions, or other SaaS platforms
- Experience in a customer service/retail segment, spa, salon, medical spa or fitness industry is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Computer Science, IT, Engineering or equivalent
- 4-5 years professional experience, with 2-3 years experience in Technical Account Management, Technical Support or Help Desk role supporting complex, data-driven web applications
- Open to travel on short notice to customer locations when required, up to 10%
Note: this position will be remote to start but long term will operate from the Zenoti office in Manchester.
At Zenoti, we believe that when people feel good, they are able to do great things. We enable our employees to unleash their potential by providing enriching career opportunities and dynamic financial rewards. We foster an enriching culture, supportive and dynamic work environment, and encourage our employees to balance life, work, and wellbeing. We offer all of our employees:
- A competitive base salary, plus bonus
- Eligibility to receive equity through company Employee Stock Option Plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible work hours
- Programs, classes and activities supporting your physical and mental wellbeing, led by Zenoti’s dedicated Chief Wellness Officer
Established in 2010, Zenoti is a leading SaaS solution provider in the beauty and wellness industry. We are a fast growing, well-funded Series D stage company headquartered in Bellevue, WA. Zenoti was ranked in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list in 2019 and 2020, and we have just achieved “unicorn” status!
Zenoti offers an all-in-one, cloud-based, enterprise software that helps spas, salons, medi-spas, fitness centers around the world manage and grow their business. Zenoti software is used by over 12,000 clients in more than 32 countries, including many of the world’s leading salon and spa brands.
Learn more about us at https://www.zenoti.com.
Zenoti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: £40,000.00-£50,000.00 per year
Company Location: Manchester