Team Leader Jobs in Chesterfield – England at Halo Recruit Ltd.
Title: Team Leader
Company: Halo Recruit Ltd.
Location: Chesterfield – England
Type: Full Time
Category: Management, Warehouse
Halo Recruit is currently recruiting for a Team Leader on a permanent basis for our growing client based in the Chesterfield area.
To be responsible for the specified teams/cells/functions; acting as the first level of supervision for the management of warehouse operatives; warehouse processes and warehouse facilities.
A key, committed, knowledgeable, hard-working employee who is interested in developing both themselves and their teams, who wants to work collaboratively with colleagues to ensure that the needs of the business are met. Someone who is prepared to go above and beyond to get things done, who will help their peers and their teams, and who will be relentless in driving to meet plans and objectives, safely.
1. To be responsible for the Health and Safety of the employees within the team, and of anyone coming into the area of work.
2. To agree on a plan with the warehouse manager and be responsible for meeting the agreed plan, and to organize and deploy the team in such a way that the plan can be achieved.
3. To be able to understand, explain and rectify any deviations from the agreed plan on a daily basis.
4. To ensure that the team is focused on meeting objectives with respect to quality and driving to minimize errors in asset/product/container movement.
5. To liaise with other Team Leads and assist in sharing resources so that each team can meet their defined plans and objectives.
6. To conduct first-line management issues (first level disciplinary meetings, first level performance reviews)
7. To mentor, train, support, and develop Cell Leads to a point where a Cell Lead can deputise as a Team Lead in cases of absence.
8. To mentor, train, support and develop operatives within the team so that the teams are trained across the business functions so that the business can continue to meet the changing customer requirements.
9. To be a working Team Lead and be seen as a go-to person in terms of advice and assistance in relevant queries, and as a model worker in terms of output.
10. To manage audits to ensure that the work areas meet the required standard in terms of output, quality, health and safety, adherence to process.
11. To be proactive in seeking ways to continually improve processes and output
12. To follow all relevant regulations, policies, procedures; and to perform other duties as per
13. Management instructions.
1. KPI’s on daily boards (output, quality, downtime, profitability)
2. Individual performance on daily boards – assume working 75% of the day.
3. Audit compliance
4. 360 Feedback review from Warehouse Manager and from Warehouse Operatives
Although this role is a Team Leader the role will involve being very hands-on and the majority of the time will be spent working with your team.
Monday – Friday (07:45am – 16:15pm)
Up to £24,000 per annum dependant on experience.
To apply for this role please click’apply now’or contact Stephanie Wiseman on 01623 628843.
Halo Recruit is an equal opportunities employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent