Team Lead Business Analyst Job at Vanrath in Belfast
A leading organisation requires a Lead Business Analyst who will have the opportunity to learn, develop and join them in defining the future of their business, as they look to refine and enhance their ways of working.
The Lead Business Analyst will be driving developments that will optimise business interaction. On a daily basis they will identify demands and challenges that face the business and from this, will lead the discovery phase, identifying requirements, analysing risk and carrying out process modelling, taking the lead on the prioritisation of small change tasks to ensure that deadlines and promises are met by delivery teams. Experience of acting as a Lead Business Analyst in a financial services environment would be advantageous.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing global industry leader who provide on-the-job training and challenges that will help you progress your career.
What you will be doing;
- Work with colleagues and cross-functional teams to produce and own business user requirements, functional specifications, and business cases
- Perform in-depth analysis to deliver an enhanced Digital Channel experience
- Produce clear and high-quality documentation for scrum teams, business and market stakeholders across all regions for various programmes of work
- Validate and prioritise requirements using research and customer insights
- Support the delivery production line (development, integration, testing, and implementation) and ensure that digital deliverables meet business requirements and are fit for purpose to release to customers
- Adhere to the User Centred Design processes, working to agreed sprint and release plans
What you will bring to the role;
To be successful in this role you should have proven experience within the Technology sector with knowledge of the following skills:
- Experience working as a Business Analyst within a digital or financial services organisation
- Solid experience of working in a Scaled Agile/Agile, process improvement, and LEAN thinking environment
- Experience of relevant systems such as JIRA, Confluence, Burn up and Burn Down techniques or Trello
- Subject Matter Expertise of online and mobile channels; including technical, market place, and customer considerations
Alongside a competitive salary, you will be rewarded an exceptional benefits package including 30 days holiday (plus bank hols), generous pension with employer contribution up to 8%, cycle loan, child care vouchers and eye tests.
Based in Belfast Titanic quarter in one of the nicest office spaces in the city.
If this is of interest please apply ASAP!
I specialise in Project Management candidates here at VANRATH and work with a variety of clients in all sectors. At VANRATH we partner with you, providing up to date information on credible companies and roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
Please see below for some of my recent testimonials available on Google.
I am not a big advocate of some recruitment companies, but recently I have been dealing with Gary McMahon in VanRath and he has been exceptional. I genuinely could only say good things about him. From start to end of process, he ensured both I and the company I was applying to was a good match in terms of expectations and future role – Great guy to deal with, would definitely recommend
I recently worked with Gary McMahon from VanRath on securing a new role in the Belfast IT market. Gary was awesome. From the off we delved into my experience and what drives me and he knew the type of roles that would interest or excite me. When we found a role i wanted to apply for he coached me through all the way, keeping me up to date and keeping me prepped for follow up interviews. Couldn’t recommend high enough. Top class.
Job Reference: GMC2908_1605703232
Salary: £40000 – £55000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Business Analyst Job Closing Date 16th December 2020
Job Reference GMC2908_1605703232
At VANRATH we fully recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will endeavour to support you through every stage of the recruitment process from an initial discussion of your career aspirations, to the security of your new position.
Keep up to date with VANRATH by following us on LinkedIn:
8th Floor, Victoria House
15-27 Gloucester Street Belfast, BT1 4LS
T 028 9033 0250
ROI T +353 1526 7487
VAT Registration No. 788 4039 84 Lincoln Recruitment Limited Registered Northern Ireland No. 41548 Registered Office: 8th Floor, Victoria House, 15-27 Gloucester Street, Belfast, BT1 4LS
Company Location: Belfast