Teaching Assistant – Teacher Training – Barnet Jobs in London at Edustaff
Company Name: Edustaff
Job Type: Contract, full-time
Salary: Salary negotiable
Job Category: Education
Are you a graduate in Maths, Science, English or Humanities with a passion to become a Teacher?
Would you like to work in one of the top 1-2% of schools in the country for progression of its students?
If so, this could be the ideal opportunity to work in an outstanding secondary school based in Barnet, and kick start your career in education!! The school will even support teacher training for successful candidates.
Graduate – Teaching Assistant Role
• Teaching Assistant – Outstanding Barnet Secondary School
• Start September 2019 – July 2020 – Long Term Position -Teaching Assistant
• Ideal role for aspiring Teachers – School Supports Teacher Training
• ‘Outstanding’ latest Ofsted – Teaching Assistant
• Starting September 2019 – Secondary Graduate – Teaching Assistant
• Daily rate at £65-£80 -Secondary Graduate – Teaching Assistant
• Supporting Teacher – Teaching Assistant – Become a Qualified Teacher
Graduate -Teaching Assistant will need:
• Must have a 1st Class or 2:1 Degree from a reputable University
• You must be confident, proactive and have a can-do attitude
• Good academics across GCSE & A Level is essential
• Ideal role for aspiring teachers!
• Some experience working with children – highly desirable
• Be prepared to be involved in extra circular activities
• Graded ‘outstanding’ in latest Ofsted report
• Training School Status – Teacher Training
• Plenty of CPD & additional training provided throughout
• Excellent reputation in the community -Talented Teachers
• Remarkable academic performance of students
• Located in the Borough of Barnet
• Great transport links across London
If you can’t wait to begin your career in education and take the next step to becoming a qualified Teacher, apply for this Teaching Assistant role at this outstanding secondary school in Barnet today! Click ‘Apply Now’ and send your CV and covering letter to Fiona at Edustaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications for this Teaching Assistant role, only successful applicants will be contacted.