TEACHERS FLEXIBLE SUMMER AND HOLIDAY WORK Job at Next Thing Education Camps Ltd – in Watford
Are you a Teacher looking for work this Summer? We have the perfect role for you…
At Next Thing Education Camps and Epic Camps, we run Arts and crafts, technology and sports-based holiday camps for primary aged pupils. We are looking for a Camp Activity Leader for up to 8 weeks to deliver fun tech sessions. Don’t worry, you don’t need to be an athlete, artist OR technology genius for this role – we will provide you with all the training you need! If you have Experience in working with children, this role is for you.
We are looking for experienced individuals from a holiday camp setting to help us run our holiday tech camp throughout the Summer holidays. Future holiday work opportunities will also be available I/A.
The Current dates we are hiring for are:
Monday 12th July – August 20th.
The Ideal Candidate will be available all 6 weeks.
- Ensuring social distancing practices are maintained
- Delivering engaging content
- Ensuring all necessary equipment is sterilised and loaded correctly
- Giving support to students and helping them with any questions
- Supervising and running outdoor activities during breaks
- Last but not least, ensuring all the children have had a fun fuelled learning experience
- As you will be required to work with children, you must have no criminal convictions as a DBS certificate is required in order to upkeep the legal safeguarding requirements for schools.
Want to see what we’re all about? – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHs6OxiP3H8
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: £6.45-£8.91 per day
- What is your Postcode?
- What experience do you have working with children?
- teaching: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
- Enhanced DBS (preferred)
Company: Next Thing Education Camps Ltd –
Company Location: Watford