Teacher Job at Pembrokeshire County Council – in Pembrokeshire
One of the posts is for a class teacher job-share – 0.4, and PPA cover, whilst the other one will be for a fulltime, permanent class teacher.
The job-share position is required for 32.5 hours per week until 31/08/2022.
The successful candidate will:
- be willing to promote the ethos and practices of our Catholic school;
- be a highly effective classroom practitioner with high expectations;
- be passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential;
- have the ability to develop and contribute to the continued development of our school;
- be willing to become involved in the wider life of the school and parish.
We can offer:
- a strong Catholic ethos
- happy, well-behaved and motivated children who enjoy coming to school;
- a supportive, friendly and welcoming community;
- opportunities to work with others collaboratively;
- excellent CPD opportunities;
- the opportunity to make a real difference to our school.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Covid-19 restrictions will apply. Please contact the school to speak to the headteacher or make an appointment.
Safeguarding and protecting children and adults at risk is a high priority for Pembrokeshire County Council. We aim to support vulnerable children and adults at risk to ensure they are as safe as they can possibly be. We are committed to ensuring their safety and will take action to safeguard their well-being. The Council’s Corporate Safeguarding Policy provides a framework for every member of staff and Service within the Council, setting out responsibilities in relation to safeguarding and protecting children and adults at risk as well as the methods by which the Council will be assured that it is fulfilling its duties.
This policy applies to all Council employees and workforce, councillors, volunteers and also service providers that are commissioned by the Council. Safeguarding is everyone’s business whether they work for, or on behalf of the Council.
This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure by the Disclosure & Barring Service
We request that all applicants submit online applications. If you are unable to do this, please contact the Recruitment Administrator as early as possible by emailing [email protected]
Additionally, if you have any further needs or require any further support in the recruitment process please get in touch by emailing [email protected]
If you are an existing user, please ensure you are logged in to your account prior to starting an application form.
Welsh language skills are desirable.
Applications may be submitted in Welsh and will not be treated less favourably than applications submitted in English.
Company: Pembrokeshire County Council –
Company Location: Pembrokeshire