Syndicated Loan Administration – Consultancy Job at Blayney Financial in London
Our client, a Big 4 consultancy, are looking to recruit a number of Loan Administrators to join an establish team in a leading global financial services company,
The Loans Administration team supports the lending activities of multiple lines of business, and the team administers loans in an agent, participant and bilateral capacity, including associated payments and reconciliations.
- Daily processing of drawdown, rollover, repayment, prepayment, rate fixing and all aspects of the loan processing area relating to Agency, Syndicated, bi lateral, trade discounts and any other related facilities.
- Claiming and collection of all fees and interest relating to the above products.
- Reviewing and clearing of nostro and suspense account reconciliation breaks.
- Review and approval of peer group transaction entries into system-of-record
- Reviewing and procedures on a regular basis
- Provide solutions to operational problems and suggest improvement to the workflow
- Provide excellent internal and external customer service
- Other tasks as requested by the team’s manager
To apply, you will have a comprehensive knowledge of Loan Agency administration and documentation, and be an experienced user of Loan IQ or ACBS. You will have the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, have good teamwork, organisational skills and ability to prioritise and strong communication skills
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Loans Administration: 3 years (Preferred)
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19
Company: Blayney Financial
Company Location: London