Swift-Objective-C Sr. Mobile Developer Job at ErnieApp Ltd in Dublin
Consumer internet company, product stage mature, trading stage. Scale up stage.
The ideal Candidate should either be located in Dublin or remote in a time zone between GMT and CET. He /she will have:
– 5+ years’ experience as Main Swift developer in high volume, consumer, mobile apps
and have the proven ability to:
– understand and implement architectural, functional and UI/UX requirements
– collaborate to design and document the produced code
– test and review code also written by other developers
– provide efficient and responsive support for app, analytics and reports
– estimate time effort for tasks and track progress according to company planning rules
– work with a high-performance REST service-oriented architecture
– work with Firebase for crash/events monitoring
– apply Agile development methodology using development tools like JIRA, Bitbucket, etc.
– previous work on multiplatform development technologies will be a plus
– previous work on AWS, Heroku, Python-Django will be a plus
– communicate clearly and efficiently within the company, both horizontally and vertically
– cultivate positive relationships with business stakeholders and customers
– listen attentively, negotiate, solve problems, and build team spirit
– fluency in English, spoken and written. Another European language a plus.
About the Company:
ErnieApp was founded in 2017 by Isabella De Michelis, a former Qualcomm and Cisco executive. The company has designed, implemented and is now offering an innovative consumer-centric internet service called Privacy Knowledge Manager (‘PKM’). A PKM is a technology that engineers one of the strongest foundations of GDPR: users’ freedom to choose when and to whom consenting the collection and processing of their personal data. By actioning user’s engagement, a PKM serves as foundation for the uptake of a secondary data market.
Learn how ErnieApp works: https://youtu.be/QLZpPIvRG68 or visit our website www.ernieapp.com
Reference ID: ENG-iOS_20021
Contract length: 6 months
Application deadline: 31/1/2021
Expected start date: 18/1/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: €220.00-€300.00 per day
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
We let work from home until the COVID19 situation settle. Afterward we offer full time job, employee status, flexible 1-2 days week to work from home.
- iOS/Swift/Objective C development: 5 years (Required)
Company: ErnieApp Ltd
Company Location: Dublin