Support Worker – Learning Disabilities / Mental Health Job at Pro Locums 24 in Wolverhampton
Pro Locums 24 is a fast-paced Health & Social Care Agency, we are currently taking on motivated support workers to fill shifts working with people with learning disabilities and mental health in Wolverhampton and the surrounding areas. Join a team of skilled professionals in a warm and supportive atmosphere.
As a support worker covering shifts in supported living projects, residential and mental health hospitals in and around the Wolverhampton area including Stourbridge, Cannock & Shifnal, you will provide specialist care to residents, as well as assist them in daily activities they might have trouble with on their own.
· Minimum 6 months ideally 2 years recent work experience as a support worker
· Your own car preferably (due to the location of certain sites)
· Current DBS on the online update service (this will speed up the process)
· Up to date mandatory training certificates (this will speed up the process)
Are you in? Do we need to further convince you why Pro Locums 24 is your ideal agency shift partner? How about:
· Free DBS
· Online mandatory training provided
· A dedicated expert (our recruiter) to be by your side 24/7; every step of the process, and to ensure you get exactly what you are looking for!
· High rates of pay £9 – £10 per hour
· Some hot-hot-hot referral bonuses! £100 – £300
Sound good? Do you drive and have your own car, and this sounds like an ideal fit? Right click Apply now and let’s get the ball rolling.
Pro Locums 24 is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit and business need.
Please note for support workers using a limited company please apply and ask the question during your telephone interview as rates are different.
Part-time hours: 16 – 40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£10.00 per hour
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- 6 months paid support work: 1 year (Required)
- Wolverhampton, West Midlands (Preferred)
- Driving licence (Preferred)
- NVQ Level 2 Health & Social Care (Preferred)
Company: Pro Locums 24
Company Location: Wolverhampton