Support Worker Jobs in England at Heathcotes Group
Title: Support Worker
Company: Heathcotes Group
Type: Full Time
Category: Healthcare, Social Work
FULL TIME SUPPORT WORKER – Hembrigg Park, Morley
Heathcotes Group are currently seeking Support Workers for our 8 bed Personality Disorder Service in Morley, Leeds.
Heathcotes Hembrigg Park is a specialist treatment centre that supports eight individuals with emotionally unstable personality disorders, who may also have a mild learning disability.
The service aims to:
– Reduce life threatening behaviours
– Reduce behaviours that have a negative impact or could to lead to placement breakdown
– Reduce hospital admissions
– Improve quality of life through the development of meaningful relationships, increased independence and meaningful activities
– Encourage individual goals and aspirations
• A compassionate and friendly can-do attitude.
• A willingness to work some evenings, weekends & bank holidays.
• Drivers preferred but not essential.
Shift Pattern:As a full time Support Worker you wpould be contracted to 40 hours per week, your shifts are usually 8am-8pm on a 2 week rolling rota; week 1 you would work Monday, Tuesday, Saturday, Sunday. week 2 you would work Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.
What we offer in return:
• Pay rate is between £8.10 – £9.65 per hour dependant on qualifications/experience.
• Paid holidays & Paid enhanced DBS check.
• Pension scheme.
• 12-week induction programme working towards achieving the Care Certificate & ongoing training support.
• Excellent career progression opportunities.
• Refer a friend scheme of £50 (ts&cs apply).
If you are looking for a long and rewarding career, where you can really make a difference to the lives of the people we support, and you feel that you have the right values, attitude, and experience for the role of Support Worker, then we are keen to hear from you!