Supply Chain Management Trainer, Part-Time Job at UCD Professional Academy in Dublin
With strong prospects for growth in 2021, the UCD Professional Academy is looking for an experienced trainer in Supply Chain Management to join its teaching team.
Established in 2020, the UCD Professional Academy caters to the training needs of working professionals and job-seekers across a range of skills, through both in-person courses on our Belfield campus and online.
Drawing on the industry knowledge and training experience provided by our team of Instructors, the Professional Academy enables students to enhance their career prospects by gaining practical, cutting-edge skills in their chosen field, and add a valuable badge of achievement to their résumé.
This a part-time, hourly-paid role focused on delivering practical, current, and academically robust courses in a university context (whether face-to-face or online), maintaining high levels of student satisfaction and attainment.
This role will also involve the creation of a course and course materials.
Courses are part-time and are designed to be manageable alongside other work or study commitments, with in-person sessions and online lectures generally scheduled in the evenings.
The UCD Professional Academy invites applications from training professionals experienced in creating and delivering high-quality courses in any of the areas listed above.
Interviews for new positions are conducted on a rolling basis. Applicants who do not meet minimum requirements for the role will not be contacted.
· Create course outlines, course materials, activities, and assessment rubrics according to instructional guidelines, policies, and templates provided
· Ensure all students receive high-quality, relevant and engaging professional training.
· Carry out all associated preparation required for delivery of courses (including planning, marking, assessment etc.)
· Follow standardised course guidelines and material in line with defined syllabi, while also responding flexibly and in a versatile manner to emerging learner needs.
· Ensure integrity of assessment processes, and quality of feedback to learners.
· Contribute to ongoing development of courses through course review mechanisms and analysis of student satisfaction data.
· Adopt an evidence-based approach to one’s practice.
· Course administration, including monitoring attendance, recording results, administering and grading assessments.
· Maintaining accurate records of course delivery, content covered and supplementary materials introduced.
· Collaboration and timely communication with academic director, product, operations and administration staff, as needed.
· Support quality assurance systems and take a constructive approach to professional development and ongoing review.
· Foster an inclusive environment and maximise active participation of all course participants.
· Work collaboratively with the Professional Academy to ensure smooth delivery of courses and events.
· Contribute to a collegial and supportive teaching team environment.
· Substantial and demonstrable experience (minimum 2 years) in delivering relevant professional training at a comparable institution.
· A minimum of 4 years’ professional experience in a relevant field of expertise, which may include full-time experience as an instructor in a recognized training institution.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills and commitment to excellence in academic delivery and customer service.
Competitive rates, based on experience
Work from home opportunities
Please apply through this site. Direct communications will not be responded to. Please ensure that you meet the minimum requirements of the post before applying; applicants who do not meet the minimum skills and experience listed above will not be responded to.
Reference ID: UCDPAProdSC
Job Type: Part-time
- training: 2 years (Required)
- supply chain management: 4 years (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Company: UCD Professional Academy
Company Location: Dublin