Statistical Programmer (Ref: RM) Job at PHASTAR in Edinburgh
PHASTAR is a multiple award-winning, top 10, data focused CRO specialising in providing statistics, programming, data management and data science. With offices across the UK, US, Germany, Japan, Kenya and Australia, PHASTAR is a global CRO that is continuing to grow. In 2019, PHASTAR won the prestigious Queen’s Award for Enterprise, following our impressive growth from a one-person operation to a global CRO within a decade.
Our unique approach to data analysis, “The PHASTAR Discipline”, has led us to build a reputation for outstanding quality. With this as our core focus, we’re looking for talented individuals who share our passion for quality and statistical expertise to join our team.
As a Statistical Programmer, you will hold a hands-on technical role, supporting programming activities related to the analysis and reporting of clinical trial data across a range of phases and therapeutic areas.
- Production of Tables, Figures and Listings (TFLs)
- Manipulate data using dataset programming
- Production of CDISC SDTM and ADaM datasets to support production of TFLs
Opportunities may also arise to be involved in the following:
- Training, mentoring, and managing less experienced members of staff
- Presenting at conferences
Skills and Experience Required:
- BSc, MSc or PhD in mathematics, science or IT related discipline
- Experience working within a clinical trials environment (CRO, pharma or academia)
- Previous experience working with SAS
- CDISC (SDTM and ADaM) experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a unique opportunity to join a company where hard work and fun coincide! We offer structured training and development plans, the opportunity to continue your own research, a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package and flexible working arrangements, all within a relaxed and friendly working environment where fun is encouraged and renowned social events are organised throughout the year.
Please note that this role can be carried out remotely.
Reference ID: RM
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- pharmaceutical industry and/or CRO : 1 year (Required)
- SAS: 1 year (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Company Location: Edinburgh