Staff Accountant Job at Retail in Cork
- Manages debtor and creditor and ledgers.
- Manage the payment to suppliers.
- Preparing financial statements.
- Reconciling accounts.
- Closing monthly records and reports.
- Ensuring efficiency and accuracy of records.
- Utilising accounting software.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €30,000.00-€35,000.00 per year
To keep our staff safe we’ve provided gloves, masks and hand sanitiser. We’ve installed protective barriers and only allow a limited number of customers to enter the premises. Staff account will share and office with 1 other person. Desks are 2m apart.
- Accounting : 2 years (Required)
- Monitoring company accounts and conducting quarterly reviews
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Profit-and-loss statements
- Tax preparation
- Presenting budgets and reports to upper management
- Account reconciliation
- Invoice processing
- Running errands (bank deposits, etc.)
- Data entry
Company Location: Cork