Software Engineer – FX Services – Vice President Job at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. in Bournemouth
The role is within the FX Services Technology team which rolls up to the Macro eTrading group. You will join an inspiring team of technologists providing innovative solutions for internal and external clients across multiple JP Morgan lines of business through the provision of APIs and services to capture, price and execute passive FX transaction flows.
Working in this product based environment, you will have the ability to refine the interface and overall user experience as we strive to continue delivering high end products for our customers.
You will be responsible for working directly with business stakeholders to gather and analyse their requirements, implement and roll out the complete solution.
- BSc/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Experience of multi-tier architectures
- Understanding of performance tuning, message integrity and security related to real-time applications
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
- Proficiency in Java, .NET, C or Kotlin – core understanding of one or more languages
- Have some experience with developing multithreaded, scalable, concurrent applications
- Messaging middleware, IBM MQ or other, in the context of event driven reactive systems
- Experience in Oracle SQL, Unix Scripting ideal
- Ability to own multiple streams of work and to organize self and others to deliver in a timely fashion
- Strong organizational ability, time and project management skills to juggle many prioritiesJ.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Company: JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Company Location: Bournemouth