Software Developer Job at Sublime Digital in Glasgow
Sublime Digital Ltd are looking to recruit a Software Developer to their development team. The successful candidate will play an important role within an experienced and talented software development team. Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, the role of software developer will be responsible for building mobile and immersive applications, fulfilling both supportive and ownership functions within the wider development team. We are looking for a specific technical skill set, along with a range of personal and interpersonal qualities including good organisational skills, and the ability to research and problem solve.
This is a permanent contract, full time, working remotely, with the option of being office based in Glasgow after the pandemic. A competitive salary is being offered and will be based on experience.
- Please provide a code repository for review.
- References will be required post interview.
- 2+ Years as a Software Developer in industry.
- Degree or relevant qualification in computer science or a related field with an emphasis on programming and software development such as life sciences or physics.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Online code repository available for review.
- Experience of working with large scale projects.
- Comfortable with autonomous working.
- Awareness of the distance learning market and life sciences would be advantageous.
- Awareness of AEC software integration would be advantageous.
- Experience of Object Orientated Programming.
- Good knowledge of C# and practical knowledge of one or more of the following: Java, Python, C++.
- Knowledge of Unity game engine.
- Capable of efficient code writing, implementation, and QA.
- Exposure to iterative/agile development methodologies.
- Experience of designing application for mobile and desktop.
- Experience in developing for one or more of the following: augmented reality, virtual reality, touch interfaces.
- Be part of the edify ( www.edify.ac ) development team.
- Support the company’s wider development objectives across a range of R&D activities.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £30,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- software development: 2 years (Required)
- c#: 2 years (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Company: Sublime Digital
Company Location: Glasgow