Software Developer Job at Healthcare Communications UK Ltd in Macclesfield
Who we are…
Here at Healthcare Communications, our vision is to support a world where patient’s lives are transformed by personalised healthcare journeys. With over 17 years’ experience in the healthcare sector, we partner with over 100 Trusts to deliver millions of secure patient messages a month!
Who we’re after…
We are interested in you because you’re you and we’re pretty flexible, but there are some things that we feel really strongly about…
· Excellent Communication – You articulate your thoughts and ideas clearly as well as offer critique to those around you
· Curiosity – A spirit of enquiry and a desire to understand; why?
· Passion – Real enthusiasm and excitement for our industry and sector
· Wit – Inventive thought and quick understanding
· Teamwork – Great things are delivered by great teams, and great teams are made up of great people
Purpose of the job…
We are looking for a software developer to join our growing development team within a leading software business which works with the NHS and private medical sectors.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Development of new features and products.
· Maintain and improving existing solutions.
· Provide input into the design and architecture of solutions.
· Diagnosis and resolution of bugs within the system.
· Maintenance and shared 3rd line support of existing products.
· Testing and documentation of new features.
· Coaching other team members including peer reviewing code and providing feedback.
· Identifying, prioritising and co-ordinating the execution of tasks within the team.
· Collaborate with internal teams and suppliers to fix and improve products.
· Perform deployments and assist with P1 issues which arise.
· Other development and related support tasks as required by the business.
Experience, Qualifications and Technical Knowledge:
· Proven development experience in C# and ASP.NET MVC & Web API.
· Front-end technologies such as vue.js, Knockout.js or similar MVVM frameworks.
· Experience with .NET core 3.1
· Experience with .NET Framework 4 and above.
· Experience of SQL Server 2012 or above databases.
· Knowledge of source control – GIT
· Experience using any of: TypeScript, microservices, brokered messaging
· Experience with JIRA or an equivalent issue management system
· Windows Services, Unit Testing, Dependency Injection, Continuous Integration
· Exposure to Agile methodologies.
Think you fit the bill?
Our people mean the world to us, and we only recruit the best. For the talents in our business, we offer great opportunities to develop with us. If you believe you tick all the boxes, we need to talk. We’re committed to revolutionising our software development, are you?
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- Work from home
- Software Development: 2 years (Required)
Company: Healthcare Communications UK Ltd
Company Location: Macclesfield