Social Media Marketing Executive Job at Driving Experiences in Loughborough
Social Media Marketing Executive
An exciting opportunity has arisen in social media and marketing within the Automotive Driving Events Industry. Everyman Racing the largest supplier of driving experiences and events, currently supplying over 200,000 drives per year. We operate from our own facility at the Prestwold driving centre which is based in Leicestershire at our purpose built race circuit. We also operate from many other prestigious race circuits in the U.K such as Goodwood, Brands Hatch, Lydden Hill, Mallory Park and many more locations.
We are now looking to take on and increase our influence in the world of social media and marketing. This is an exciting opportunity for someone that has a background in building social presence as well as implementing marketing strategies in order to increase custom and grow our business.
- You will engage with consumers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers.
- You will communicate the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way that will attract today’s modern, hyper-connected consumers.
- Build a database of influencers, bloggers and social media celebrities to help build our brand
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, innovative, original and high-quality content.
- Create a regular publishing schedule and monitor it.
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
- Partner with the production heads to work out strategies and plans for enhancing the overall sales for the company.
- Compiling, analysing, and interpreting social media and marketing data to produce accurate reports to depict progression e.g. statistics
- Communicating new product incentives for prospective clients.
- To help develop and increase annual sales through marketing and social media initiatives.
Skills & Experience:
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Digital Marketing
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Confident in the use of Youtube, Instagram, Facebook etc. and understand the different ways in which each platform can be utilised
- You are a highly effective communicator
- You will have a passion for connecting with current and future customers.
- Attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time
- Company Events
- Employee Discount
- On-site Parking
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- social media: 4 years (Required)
- Social Media Marketing: 4 years (Required)
Company: Driving Experiences
Company Location: Loughborough
Job Category: Marketing