Social Media Manager Job at Adrac in Church
Adrac is a growth specialist looking for a Paid Social Channel Head.
If you have great time management skills, are comfortable working to tight deadlines, are able to prioritise and adapt. Have a passion for digital marketing, constantly thrive to be better and see challenges as opportunities to excel we encourage you to get in touch.
If not, we wish you the absolute best and feel free to skip the rest.
- Helping the growth of a selection of companies using Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and Twitter
- Performance reporting and feedback will be tangible long-term gains for Customers (rather than hours worked).
- Delivering expectations and eventually managing a team.
- Ambitious Growth Oriented Clients
- Strict Customer Selection Criteria
- Extensive on boarding
- Liaise with Clients & Account Management teams in relation to existing & prospective Social campaigns.
- Review of existing Social channel relationships, delivery & campaigns.
- Once established, ownership of the paid social channel.
- Improvement & development of the Social processes inc. on-boarding, kpi setting, reporting.
- Trouble shooting performance dips / slow gains.
- Training, expansion & development of Social resources.
- Development of data driven strategies for growth (authority, trust, engagement, outcome)
- Helping with & participating in proposed digital marketing solution presentation
- Digital health audits inc. proposed solutions & future potential
- Streamlining & optimisation of current delivery inc. review, on page, reporting
- Introduction of new ethical strategies
- Regular strategy meetings & progress updates
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience (ideally with some supervision/project or team lead role)
- Expert understanding & extensive experience working with Facebook Ads Manager
- Strong and demonstrable examples of Paid Social Media solutions development and delivery (ideally both B2B and B2C)
- Proven track record of driving ROI and performance-focused social campaigns
- Experience training, expanding & developing teams in relation to Social Media and its implications to wider digital marketing
- Ability to develop compelling content
- Competent user of Linkedin Ads Manager
- Some design Ad development/design experience (Canva, photoshop etc)
- Experience and understanding of Organic Social Media
- Account Management or Client Engagement skills
- Agency & Client-side experience
- Strong analytical knowledge, experience, and demonstrable techniques.
- Strong understanding & experience running campaigns on major paid Social channels
- Expert user of Facebook Ads Manager
- A people person who is efficient and effective
- Professional, punctual, and always prepared
- Problem solver motivated by challenges
- A results driven lover of data
- Passionate digital marketeer
- A comfortable and competent communicator
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,999.00-£35,001.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Gym membership
- Profit sharing
- Sick pay
- Wellness programmes
Work from home, on-site sanitisation, one way system in offices.
All work stations 2m+ apart. On-site gym temporarily closed.
Meeting areas enlarged. Cleaning frequency increased and more.
- Paid Social Media Management : 3 years (Required)
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19
Company Location: Church
Job Category: Marketing