Site Engineer Job at Shareridge Civil Engineering – in Clare, County Clare
Due to continued growth, new contracts and extensions ShareRidge has an excellent opportunity for a reliable and experienced Civil Site Engineer. You will join our experienced team working on civil projects in County Clare.
This is an excellent opportunity for career driven individuals to grow and develop within one of Ireland’s fastest growing engineering companies.
ShareRidge offers excellent salary packages along with additional company benefits based on experience.
- Coordinating site staff and sub-contractors on site.
- Setting out and preparing for works daily.
- GPS & Total Station site surveys and observations.
- Ensuring quality of works.
- Managing labour time sheets, supplier documents and HSQE paperwork.
- Experience in a similar role.
- A third level qualification in construction / civil engineering related discipline desirable.
- Previous experience in Utility projects is a distinct advantage.
- Setting out experience.
- Experience working with GPS and Total Stations.
- Managing Safely in Construction, Safe Pass & Manual Handling training.
- Full Irish driving licence.
You will enjoy working with a committed and experienced team guided by a highly experienced Senior Management Team who will provide you with continuous support & development. A fast paced, process driven environment where teamwork and sharing priorities on a regular basis is key to success.
Contact the recruitment team today on 086 606 6249 or apply via the link below.
This is a full time job and salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Company: Shareridge Civil Engineering –
Company Location: Clare, County Clare