Simulation and Computer Vision Engineer Job at Creation Labs AI Ltd in London
We are building level 3 autonomous systems for trucks and heavy goods vehicles (HGVs). That way they are safer, more fuel efficient and easier to control. Our solution can be retrofitted to existing trucks and is designed to augment the drivers skills. Think better Tesla Autopilot, but for trucks. We are backed by leading American Investors (investors in Stripe, Cruise and AirBnB) as well as Horizon 2020 funding.
We are unique in Europe and we are solving one of the greatest challenges of our time. The company was founded by engineers so we focus on prototyping and shipping quality products. We are building a world-class team that is mission driven and motivated by the impact and practicality, not theoretical results like many of our competitors.
We are looking for a talented Simulation and Computer Vision Engineer to join our team of four highly talented engineers. We have a PhD from UCL and a guy who literally wrote a textbook on GANs. We are remote friendly but you need to be based in the UK and will open up our London office in 2021.
What you’ll be doing:
- Taking responsibility for our simulation engine for autonomous vehicles pipeline from research through to production.
- Developing an interactive virtual environment for training autonomous vehicle algorithms based on Unreal Engine 4.
- Developing a machine learning-driven rendering pipeline to create more perceptually real renderings
- Benchmarking the performance of the simulation engine by training deep learning models and evaluating them against real test data
- Working with internal and external stakeholders
You should have 80+% of:
- Experience working with 3D data either in a graphics or vision context (i.e you’re familiar with rotational matrices, normals and textures)
- Experience implementing machine learning algorithms used in production
- Experience with writing software systems using Python and C++
- Experience developing software as part of a team and have shipped code to production
- Knowledge of 3D game engines and software tools (Unreal Engine, Blender, Unity etc) and blueprints
- Knowledge of machine learning libraries (Pytorch, Tensorflow)
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4
- Experience with Generative Adversarial Networks
- Experience with cloud computing services (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud)
Why Creation Labs?
- Shape the company! We are very inclusive in our decision-making and very committed to the best idea that always wins. 0 bullshit from management.
- Grow with us! We may be a young company, but we already have big plans and are aggressively executing with us. We are very keen to enable everyone’s growth—whether you want to be an engineering manager or a world-leading engineer.
- Competitive salary! (Depending on experience) We are not cheap with our employees.
- US-style options! When we succeed, we want to take you along for the ride!
- £2000 budget for your set-up. Get a laptop of your choice and whatever you have left over to make your setup comfortable and productive.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00-£70,000.00 per year
- Computer Vision: 2 years (Preferred)
Company: Creation Labs AI Ltd
Company Location: London