Shop Assistant (Donaghmede) Job at Kerrigans in Dublin
Butcher Shop Assistant (Donaghmede) – Permanent Part-time 23 hours.
We are an award-winning craft butchers and we are looking to expand our team.
- Dealing with customers while offering a very high customer service,
- Handling cash and credit cards and loyalty systems and helping the team with the shop duties including:
- Boning, trimming and cutting meat
- Following HACCP and Food Safety regulations
- Preparing display counter
Full training will be given including food safety and hygiene; stock rotation and goods inwards, gaining a better understanding of different cuts of meat, recipe formulation and margin control and how to use tools including knives, cleavers, saws and how to keep them sharp.
This Butcher job will be perfect for you if you pride yourself on good customer service skills and if you’re a real foodie!
Requirements for the role:
- Ideally, six months experience working with food.
- Strong attention to detail and concentration.
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
Ideally, live within a reasonable distance to store
Reference ID: Donaghmede
Part-time hours: 23 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: €10.00-€11.00 per hour
- Food : 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
Company Location: Dublin