Service Manager Jobs in London – England at Summer-Browning Associates Ltd
Title: Service Manager
Company: Summer-Browning Associates Ltd
Location: London – England
Type: Full Time
Category: Management, IT/Tech
Lead Service Manager – Level 2, IT Service Management, ITSM – ITIL – SC Cleared – London or Manchester We are looking to for candidates who hold active SC clearance with a strong ITIL Service Management experience working with the Public Sector As a Lead Service Manager, you will have a strong background and extensive experience in IT Service Management.
You willenjoy working in a fast-paced environment and use your expertise to direct, advise and support your team to deliver high-quality services. Using your strong knowledge of Service Management and stakeholder management skills, you will effectively influence change within one of the largest government organisations. Your main day to day responsibilities will be:
• ensuring that the customer receives the highest level of service from the Enterprise Services teams and managed suppliers
• identifying appropriate internal and external suppliers to deliver services, working with them to agree the approach based on the defined outcomes
• effectively engaging with senior stakeholders, both internal and external, to ensure alignment and to manage challenges and escalations from the Service Management teams
• having accountability for initiatives that will drive continuous improvement across customer services, whilst protecting the integrity of existing services
• making decisions regarding cost reductions and opportunities based on supplier financial performance, subsequently managing suppliers to deliver accordingly
• acting as the main escalation point for the wider Service Management team, invoking the risk escalation process when required and engaging relevant stakeholders in resolution activities
• identifying, managing and escalating service risks appropriately Essential Skills The ideal candidates will hold active SC Clearance and demonstrable passion for Service Management, with the following skills or strong experience in:
• ITIL qualified; V3 foundation of higher.
• Experienced in leading and managing Service Management and Major Incidents across Public Sector / Law Enforcement environment
• Extensive experience of IT Service Management, using ITIL.
• Experience of identifying and implementing change within an ITSM function
• Experience of documenting use cases and process mapping documentation.
• Experience/understanding of other service management roles would be beneficial (eg Problem management, Availability Management, Configuration Management, Service Acceptance, Service Level Management, etc. Desirable Skills Ideally you will also have the following skills rience in:
• working in a SIAM model
• working in an Agile project delivery environment
• driving continual service improvements through the measurement and challenge of services and processes, tools and capability
• managing suppliers to SLAs where they are in place
• leading and directing teams to enable the day-to-day delivery of products/services
• understanding of Lean, Agile and DevOps principles within a Product-centric delivery model