Service Engineer Job at Regal Gaming & Leisure – in Bellshill
We are currently recruiting for one Service Engineer to join the team at our Scotland depot.
Part of the Gauselmann group, Regal Gaming and Leisure are the leading UK supplier or amusement equipment to the leisure sector, currently operating over 15,000 machines across 9 depots across the UK. Our products and services are supplied across a range of venues including public houses, motorway service areas, bingo halls, Adult Gaming Centres and independent businesses. Our key customers include a large number of Bluechip multi-site Retailers. With a focus on quality and innovation, Regal has established itself in the leisure industry as a market leader. Due to our continued business success we are looking to strengthen out team further and we are looking for a Service Engineer.
A Service Engineer is primarily responsible for the service maintenance and repair of company equipment at customer premises along with performing necessary administrative and cash handling duties.
Your normal duties will include:
- Attending customer premises to compete troubleshooting, maintenance and repair on company gaming equipment
- Completing administrative duties
- Liaising with customers and delivering excellent customer service levels
It is essential that the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Maths and English GCSE or equivalent
- Experience using a diagnostic approach in relation to machine maintenance
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic computer literacy, organisation and strong interpersonal skills with a proven record of being reliable and accountable for all aspects of their job
- Full valid UK driving licence
The ideal candidate will also have experience working within the Gaming and Leisure industry as well as experience with diagnosing and repairing mechanical and/or electronic equipment however this is desirable and not essential.
We recognise that our team is instrumental in supporting and driving the success of our business and so in return we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Company Car
- Pension Scheme
- Career path and learning and development opportunities
- Supportive culture
Please note: The successful applicant will be subject to Disclosure & Barring Service checks in accordance with Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,386.00 per year
- Company car
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- 10 hour shift
Company: Regal Gaming & Leisure –
Company Location: Bellshill