Senior Software Engineer C#/.Net Job at Set2Recruit in Liverpool
Senior C#/.Net Software Engineer
My client is a fast paced and mature software development group within a FMCG / Logistics environment.
They have a variety of new projects and part of a number of both large enterprise projects and some shorter business-critical projects both in Backend and Web API and Mobile (Xamarin) type projects and MVC and C#/SQL engineering challenges on a large data business.
Key Experience as a Senior C# Developer & Software Engineer
- Designing and developing robust applications deployed in a corporate environment.
- Able to understand challenging problems and able to resolve these working with the Senior/Lead Engineers in the group.
- A thorough knowledge of NET/ C#, ASP.NET (+MVC),
- Web Services (WCF/WebAPI), SQL Server and any 4GL.
- Any Experience of application development using the .Net Compact Framework and/or Xamarin is nice to have.
- Clean driving license
They are a really good and passionate group of Software engineers in a large UK group but in a team of 10-12 Software engineers pushing the organisations IT and Technology forward.
Please get in touch to find out more and how this could be a great next step for your CV and career.
Reference ID: S2R-C#Liv
Expected Start Date: 18/01/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00-£58,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Work from home
They are currently Fully Remotely working, with a view in the future will be working 1 or 2 days in an office post-Covid potentially,
Company Location: Liverpool