Senior PHP Developer Job at ELAS Group in Greater Manchester
The ELAS Group is leading the way on business compliance providing Employment Law, HR Support, Health and Safety Services, Occupational Health, Health Surveillance and Food Safety Services to businesses, including high profile prestigious clients across the UK. The company has developed and supplies IT solutions and software to support the services on offer.
We are looking for PHP Developers with excellent Laravel skills, OO PHP skills, Angular, jQuery and MySQL experience.
You must have experience of working as part of a team and have the ability to develop modern and up to date technical solutions utilising the latest technologies.
- Proven experience in developing with PHP
- Solid Laravel web development experience
- Docker Containers
- Experience in Eloquent ORM
- Strong OO techniques
- SQL Query Writing
- Angular v2+
- API Services
- jQuery (v2.0 onwards)
- Bootstrap (v3 onwards)
- Source Control Git
The successful candidate will have:
- 5 years PHP development experience
- A solid background in Angular (Ideally up to and including Angular 8)
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
The successful candidate will be rewarded with great basic salary of up to £50,000 (DOE) plus benefits including Healthcare Cover and Birthday Day Off.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role, and you have the relevant skills needed to be a good PHP developer Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £45,000.00-£50,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Private dental insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Angular: 5 years (Required)
- PHP: 5 years (Required)
Company: ELAS Group
Company Location: Greater Manchester