Senior Network & Infrastructure Engineer Job at Fruition IT in Harrogate, North Yorkshire
I am currently recruiting for a Network & Infrastructure Engineer for a fantastic organisation based in Harrogate. The role is a key position in the organisation’s infrastructure team and you will have chance to make a real impact on the business.
Location: Harrogate, split between office based and remote working (40/60) with occasional site visits in the north. The role also offers flexible start and finish times.
Salary: Up to 45k + package
- Maintaining the company’s infrastructure
- Supporting users across the organisation
- Ensure existing IT systems provide value for money and suggest new technologies that better suit the client’s requirements.
To be suitable for this role you must have:
- Experience in a 3rd line infrastructure support role
- Experience supporting desktop, server and networking technologies
- Experience of supporting the following technologies
- Windows Server (up to 2016)
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange
- SQL Server (up to 2016)
- Office 365
- Virtualisation – Microsoft Hyper-V
- Managing switching and Firewalling technologies (Cisco and Dell)
- Storage technologies (Dell Storage Compellent)
- Strong stakeholder management experience, able to deal with a range of end users
If this role would be of interest to you or if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, then please apply to this advert and I will be in contact to give you more detail.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Company: Fruition IT
Company Location: Harrogate, North Yorkshire