Senior .net Software Engineer Job at MHouse in Motherwell
We are a Motherwell based software development company. The general feeling is that we need better processes, procedures and source control to increase our efficiency and modernise our programming methods.
We are looking for a senior software developer / engineer that has experience in project managing software teams. We would like the successful candidate to review and assess our current processes and create a plan with the MD to implement the changes required.
The ideal candidate would be someone with .net and SQL knowledge experience with proficient knowledge of cloud based technologies and more modern software development methods. We are looking to hire on a contract basis for six to twelve months initially but could be made permanent according to success with this project.
- Implement better project management for all software projects
- Implement source control so all source code is controlled by UK office and increase security for our products
- Make our software more efficient and development faster
- Understand all existing software
- Collate and consolidate all development lists
- Create a schedule and timeline for development
- Implement release note system
- Implement test plans and ensure QA
- Create and implement processes and procedures to ensure efficient work in future
- Review and optimise all existing code
- Allocate tasks and monitor development
- Secure all source code as the companies property
- Manage dev team ensuring CPD plan
- Report all findings and communicate progress to MD
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £2,771.00-£5,342.00 per month
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19
Company Location: Motherwell