Senior Java Engineer – Client Intelligence Technology – Vice President Job at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. in London
This role is for a Senior hands on Java engineer working on Green field applications. Looking for people passionate about application design & programming, keen to apply their expertise in Java & microservices architecture to modernize key applications, contributing towards our digital transformation agenda, delivering world-class technology solutions for the world’s #1 investment banking franchise, impacting thousands of users and generating $billions of revenue annually.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Write maintainable & testable code in Java & spring framework that is consistent with micro-service architecture principles
- Build Cloud Native applications from a Domain driven design and micro-services architecture perspective, identifying bounded contexts and service interactions, supporting multiple API versions with backward compatibility
- Package services using Docker and configuring & deploying on Kubernetes platform
- Build fully automated CI / CD pipelines, support software solutions that are highly secure.
- Write junit test cases using mocking frameworks like jmockit, mockito etc. and well versed with functional / regression (using cucumber), integration and performance testing
- Collaborate to design solutions including conceptual, logical and physical data models
Java, Spring framework, Kafka / JMS, RESTful, Oracle
Kubernetes, docker, json, mockito, jmockit, cucumber, selenium, jmeter, avro, shell scripting
The hiring manager for this job opening would welcome a conversation about flexible working. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
© 2018 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Company: JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Company Location: London